… I wish that I had done Fashion. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone.
(Day One of my new 365 challenge)
That is when I’m caught up in Flickr world – but then I remember why I love Graphic Design 🙂 A girl can like 2 things at once, right? 😉
It’s NYD – Friday 1st January 2010 – New Years Day. I am hopefully getting my New Years kiss right about now 🙂 – yes, I have pre-written this post because I knew I would be away in Ipswich with the boyfriend.
So I should be thinking about New Years resolutions or something, right? I never do these usually…
1. Keep blogging, lots – I want to keep up with how well I’ve been doing, so at least like twice a week
2. Keep focused on college work – it counts this year!
3. 365 – I will make my best attempt at trying to do it properly but I think I will probably cheat a bit hah
4. I want to make more of an effort with my friends who are at uni – including visits to see their halls because it’s shameful I know, but I haven’t actually visited any of them 🙁
5. I want to learn to manage my money more responsibly – need to learn this skill before I get to uni and blow it all
6. I want to learn to cook some simple meals from scratch – I don’t want to live on Take-aways at uni
I wanted 10 really, because of course it’s 2010, but I couldn’t think of that many 🙂
I wonder if I will keep to them… *fingers crossed*