Printing my zines wasn’t as smooth as I hoped it would be…

You remember that lovely paper I told you about in my last post? Well I couldn’t use it because it wasn’t actually A4 – It’s a weird size; A4 length but not width! So I was pretty angry about that!!

And I nearly printed my whole batch of zines with one of the wrong pages in place….

… it was a close call! Thankyou to Dani who made me realise my mistake just in time!

After all the stress I managed to print everything out 🙂

And then began the trimming….

… it took actually FOREVER! But it was worth it when I had 5 zines all cut out and folded:

Next came the binding! I used to love book binding at college so it was nice to re-visit an old skill 🙂

Just went for a simple stitch…

… and next up is the front & back covers – the difficult part!

One comment

  • lsiss

    02/03/2011 at 1:37 am

    Just about to learn book binding at college now, yours looks lovely! Good job on the zines x

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© Natasha Nuttall | February 2020

%d bloggers like this: