I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Corina from Topa. It’s basically a tag which encourages bloggers to share a bit about themselves and links to their favourite blogs. I’ve never done anything like this before but thought it was a good opportunity to do something different rather than just blogging about what I’ve been up to like I usually do.
So firstly, here are 7 facts that you might not know about me:
1. The most played song on my itunes is ‘Jump Into The Fog’ by The Wombats – I absolutely love that song! That album (The Wombats Proudly Present… This Modern Glitch) got me through many long nights working at Uni and I know every word to every song.
2. My favourite colour is mint green – it looks good and tastes nice too (as ice cream!)
3. You might have guessed from my photos, but I’m pretty short at just 5ft3.
4. I love patterns. Aztec, polka dot, floral, leopard print and many more – I can’t resist a good pattern!
5. I never wear jeans! I recently bought a pair but before then I probably haven’t worn jeans for at least 5 years. I just don’t like how stiff and restricting they are ha
6. If I was an animal I’d definitely be an owl or bat – something nocturnal! I love night time and I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve trained myself to do late nights/all nighters but I can quite easily get carried away looking at things on pinterest/ reading blogs/ watching youtube videos and then realise the time when I hear the birds singing at 5am!
7. I found it really hard to think of 7 things to tell you about myself. I just don’t like talking about myself – I’d rather find things out about other people! I was told that I’m a listener at the weekend, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing…
So that was 7 things about me, and now for the easy part – sharing blogs. I follow over 200 blogs ranging from fashion to lifestyle and food to photography – I just love to read and find people really interesting.
Here are a few which I have really enjoyed reading recently (in no particular order):
Style and Influence by Nikki Rodgers
And this is why I will die alone surrounded by cats by Sarah Orchard
Where tumbleweeds grow by Taide Kennedy
Shines by Sian Louise
I wish I’d thought of that by Maisie Benson
My Desk Today by Johanna Basford
Velvet Wolves by Natasha likes tea
Cardboard Cities by Laura Redburn
Ornamental Conifer by Nicolai Sclater
Things Organized Neatly by Austin Radcliffe
The Pattern Base by Kristi O’Meara
They’re all really good reads, so you should go and follow them too! What are your favourite blogs? Share away…