9 Comments

1. lydz36@gmail.com' 30/08/2016 / 2:20 pm

I loved this post, so interesting to see someone else’s creative process. You did an amazing job of the logo, so simple but very elegant! Would love to see more posts like this in the future xx

• 30/08/2016 / 4:04 pm

Aww thanks so much Lydia! Yes, I love posts like this from other creatives so thought I’d give it a go myself 🙂 Glad you like it and I will try my best to do some more posts like this 🙂 xx

2. verity@inspireandenjoy.com' 30/08/2016 / 6:42 pm

Tasha, you did such an amazing job and it was awesome working with you as well! I LOVE seeing more of the process behind-the-scenes too, makes me love the logo even more. Having a one-of-a-kind logo designed just for me definitely pushed me to finally get the blog out and into the world because I can really feel proud of it now. Thank you! xx

• 30/08/2016 / 7:14 pm

Ahhhh you’re making me blush 😀 I’m so glad that you’re happy with it and am looking forward to seeing I&E develop and grow! Thanks for being easy to work with & having a clear vision xx

• 03/09/2016 / 1:45 pm

Thanks Becky 🙂 I think I’ll try to do more behind the scenes posts like this in the future so pop back! Thanks for the logo love too <3 x

3. lucyatluceferous@gmail.com' 03/09/2016 / 1:30 pm

This is so cool! I adore hand drawn lettering like this! I really want to have a go as well 🙂
    I look forward to seeing new creations from you!

Your new follower,
    Lucy x

• 03/09/2016 / 1:44 pm

Thanks Lucy – you should definitely have a go… I think you’ll be awesome at it! 🙂 Looking forward to seeing more from you too x